Hornbill Pythagorean Wooden Art Print
The geometric-patterned square wooden art print, decorated with a complex Pythagorean pattern made up of nature's delicate elements inspired by our tropical hornbill etched artwork.
Geometric nature-inspired wooden art print making it easy to bring some natural elements of wood into your interior spaces.
Using the finest birch plywood the design is printed onto its own unique block of wood, and the natural grain texture and ridges come through giving a gorgeous rustic finish.
Made to order - production times 2-3 days
- Fine, quality birch plywood
- Natural grain visible
- Each wood block completely unique
- Various natural textures and patterning
- 24 mm thick for 3D effect
- Ink printed deep into wood for lasting colour
- Slightly faded, natural and vintage appearance
- Can be wall mounted
- Follow care instructions to maintain print quality
- Five-year guarantee if kept out of direct sunlight
Care: Your print can be dusted with a lint-free cloth or cleaned with a damp cloth if necessary. We recommend keeping your wood print out of direct sunlight, to ensure the quality is preserved. A 10 mm hole is drilled in the back of the square, which fits the supplied screw fitting to hang on your wall. A raw plug is also provided. The wood print is fairly heavy, so ensure the screw is firmly seated in your wall.